Mission Statement & Vision
The Wykeham Collegiate is an Independent Christian School for Girls.
- To develop each girl to her potential in academic, sporting, cultural, social, emotional and spiritual spheres.
- To offer a broad, value-based curriculum to facilitate choice and to cater for differing interests, aptitudes and abilities.
- To be in the forefront of educational initiative in order to enable young women to transfer confidently into the world outside school.
- To celebrate differences and diversity in a multi-cultural society.
- To encourage young women to think critically and creatively.
The Wykeham Collegiate aims to prepare young women for the real world. It offers a top quality, progressive and holistic education, based on sound Christian values, in a caring and stimulating environment.
The Wykeham Collegiate is a happy school, which encourages girls to look beyond themselves and to have an altruistic outlook which denies selfishness and promotes the good of all. It is a school in which balance is perceived to be important and pupils are encouraged to develop intellectually, emotionally, physically and spiritually. Through working, playing and living together, pupils form relationships and learn to respect one another.
The Wykeham Collegiate is a school with a soul. It is a community in which each member is regarded as a unique individual and each person's talents are nurtured and celebrated.