The Wykeham Collegiate Foundation
“We aim to provide The Wykeham Collegiate with a long-term endowment
so that it can continue at the forefront of girls’ education in South Africa.
Our dream is to fund the Foundation to the point where it can sustain its own administration
and become a powerful tool for promoting excellence in education at The Wykeham Collegiate.” – Board of Governors
The Wykeham Collegiate Foundation Fund aims to promote the work of The Wykeham Collegiate in three targeted areas:
- provide access to excellent education for deserving girls from disadvantaged backgrounds;
- provide bursaries for daughters and granddaughters of Old Girls who would not otherwise be able to attend The Wykeham Collegiate; and
- develop outstanding facilities to provide the basis for the provision of world-class education for girls at The Wykeham Collegiate.
It is intended that The Wykeham Collegiate Foundation Fund be an endowment fund created to receive and invest funds for promoting
these three targeted areas.
The Foundation team undertakes to:
- respect your right to anonymity
- ensure you receive regular communication regarding how funds are to be deployed
- appropriate recognition and appreciation will be extended to you
- offer naming opportunities for buildings or scholarships subject to the size and nature of the donation, sponsorship or legacy. Decisions will be made at
the sole discretion of the Foundation Board.
- list the name of major donors, should the donor wish to do be named.
- invite donors to appropriate events at the school (of course, donors are welcome to visit the school by appointment during school terms)
The Wykeham Collegiate strives to offer girls more than just great facilities and an excellent educational experience. ‘We endeavour to provide added
value through keeping in touch with the demands of the fast-changing adult world and preparing girls for this,’ says TWC’s Lady Principal, Sue Tasker.
Enquiries may be directed to:
Ms Pru Deenik
The Foundation Officer
The Wykeham Collegiate Foundation Fund
Private Bag 9094
Tel: 033 342 0752 ext 119